Deep "Feel good” chillout music with Nirvana ThetaWave technology & Binaural beats
09. 10. 2015 - By Nirvana Fitness
Deep "Feel good” chillout music with Nirvana ThetaWave technology & Binaural beats Mesmerizing chillout beat music is accompanied by breathing sound ques telling you exactly how to breathe at which point in an exercise flow, all supported by Nirvana ThetaWave technology which directly influences your relax centers.
Nirvana ThetaWave technology Nirvana has developed a unique sound technology with the help of sound researchers & engineers that uses Theta waves to induce deep & effective relaxation state through direct influence on listener’s brainwaves.
Brainwaves are electrical activity patterns caused by the neurons of the brain communicating with each other. Brainwaves can be detected using sensitive medical equipment such as an EEG. They provide an indication of the mental state of an individual.
Brainwaves are divided into four main categories:
- the Delta waves, when deep sleep occurs;
- the Theta waves, associated with a a very relaxed state associated with meditation;
- the Alpha waves, when we are in a state of physical and mental relaxation; and
- the Beta waves, emitted when we are consciously alert, or when we feel agitated or tense.
Brainwave frequencies are in the range of:
- Beta (12 -30 Hz): the normal, awake consciousness associated with busy tasks
- Alpha (8 – 12 Hz): the relaxed and reflective state, like those induced by closing the eyes during waking hours
- Theta (4 – 7 Hz): a very relaxed state associated with meditation and some sleep states
- Delta (3 and under Hz): deep, dreamless sleep Nirvana ThetaWave sound technology aims to cause brainwave frequencies to fall into step with a periodic stimulus having a frequency corresponding to the intended brain-state.
This can be used, for example, to induce sleep. Theta waves (at around 4 to 7 Hz) are the sweet spot for many brain functions. There, we often experience extreme relaxation, creativity, as well as vibrant mental imagery.
For the past forty years or so scientists have experimented with different audio techniques to induce Theta waves. Technique is to play a specific audio rhythm to replicate the 4 to 8 Hz frequency of the Theta brainwaves. Fantastically, it works.
Binaural beats Top chillout music with an amazing flow is combined with binaural beats to achieve optimal effect.
Nirvana music can also be listened on your cell phone with the help of apps or with your headset. Here binaural beats come into play to further increase healing potential of the Nirvana Theta waves.
Binaural beats help induce relaxation, meditation, creativity and other desirable mental states. Binaural beats influence the brain in more subtle ways through the entrainment of brainwaves and provide other health benefits such as control over pain.
How it works?
When two tones of specific frequencies are played through headphones (one to each ear), the brain can become confused and produce its own, imagined tone—a three-dimensional audio hallucination heard only within the head of the listener. The frequencies that produce this phenomenon are known as Binaural Beats.